Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Gift that twinkles

Tomorrow, 24 Oct 2010 the day on I'm turning to 22. I was expecting this birthday for a month, don't know why. May be because I've not celebrated two previous birthdays. Actually, I don't like to celebrate on such days.

But still remember the 19th one in 2007. I was in Chinmaya Mission College , Palakkad for 2nd year BCom. It was a Wednesday. I had to get picked up by Avis (Siva) on his bike for college. But that day he and other friends Dada (Saris), Guddie (Ganesh) and Ichayan (Robin) planned to took me to Malampuzha Dam for a little celebration. It was surprise for me. We cut the cake and enjoyed that day so much.
This time it has another specialty. My sister Rasmy wished me with extraordinary gift that twinkles just like her. But only when mobile phone get a call in. It is a little cute dolphin type mobile stand. In it there is a electronic receiver which does blink as the mobile phone radio activity touch it. It filled with water and some seashells colored violet and some greenish stuffs. As the that electronic blinks the whole thing get twinkle as shown in video below.




Thanks to Rasmy for giving me such wonderful gift. Lets hope it will twinkles in my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment