Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

My Big B

Actually I'm not a crazy about any actor or actress. I was just learning video editing in Adobe Premiere.

During the course I wanted to work out on any video so randomly took few clips from the Malayalam movie "Big B" (starring Mammootty) and a background theme music from the Hollywood movie "The Matrix" (don't remember the name of the music song) and then mixed up both with some random thoughts of cuts.

And the whole 2 hrs movie shorted into 8 mins with a simple story.

Also used a software called 'Bluff Titler' to create a kind animation with my name which appears at right-down corner.

Pardon for the quality. I was not aware of bit rate and other settings for video quality at that time.








3 comments:

  1. Venna Meghil nee Mohan Lalindey eduthu edit cheytho... Mamootiye thottu kalichal ... aa kali thee kail...

    Mamooty youdey Mattunathanu nallathu.. money.... (Mamooty   Fans).

    ReplyDelete
  2. അതിനു ഈ വിഡിയോയില്‍ മമ്മൂക്കയെ കുറിച്ച് തെറ്റായ രീതിയില്‍ ഒന്നും പറഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ലല്ലോ ... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mammukkayodu venda kali

    ReplyDelete