Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm a software developer now

After serving as Audio – Video Editor in Tarang BPC Ltd. now I'm shifting my career as a Software Developer in Relax Info-Tech (P) Ltd. I'm so exited because it was my day-dream to be a developer both for software and website. As I'm also doing BSc IT at NIIT, a higher diploma in software engineering, it would help me both in exams and at work.

Presently we do developing in C# .NET. I should get in deeply and learn as much as can in very short time. Because I've to learn more computer languages and want to be a professional developer.

I always wanted to contribute in some open source (free) software. And also want to take look into web development too.

Well, I'm so happy now to be a software developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment