Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I lost my "telling air'

I was waiting for the end of validity of offer packs I've added to my Docomo number. Because its too long since I've used my Airtel number and wanted to replace them. Two days before offers were got expired so I put the Airtel SIM in phone. But it notified as 'Invalid SIM'. I tried to call on that number and that operator girl said "This number does not exists." That's the moment I realised that my Airtel number no more, mine. Because lately that number will be passed on to another person.

But I'm not worry about that because I already have Docomo and it gives me good enough offer packs that I need and getting enough coverage near by home. Airtel also has a good service but now I'm going to continue with Docomo.

At least now I don't have to worry about that number any more. :) :)

1 comment: