Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Tata Docomo lost one more customer

Why I have said 'one more' because I may not be the only person who was frustrated with the Tata Docomo's poor 3G service at our town and decided to move on with another cell phone network operator. I am using Tata Docomo for the past 1 year. I have activated 3G service only few months before. But I found its 3G service as an unpleasant one. So decided to port the number to BSNL.

First I went to RB Agencies, opposite of Big Bazaar super market in our town. It is an exclusive outlet for BSNL. But they failed to port my number, I don't know why. In 2 months around 4-5 times they have asked UPC (Unique Porting Code) for more trials, but all time it was just failing. At last they said to get a new number or go to the BSNL main office.

I went to BSNL main office and applied for MNP one more time. And here it is, after a week the number is ported to BSNL.

Hope I have decided for good by choosing BSNL. Expecting a good service from 'baap' of the cellular network operators.

Or I can port to another operator after 3 months :D :D .

2 comments:

  1. actually docomo is not alone. my experience with BSNL for last few months is horrible, to say the least. i'll upload a video shortly depicting my suffering. i could not access anything. ping is returning 400-500ms output.not a single page is opening.simply horrible.
    i have heard that BSNL has a better network in south india.so you probably will not suffer the same problem. best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. My friends having BSNL has pursued me to choose it. Lets see how does it go. :)

    ReplyDelete